This major re-working of a semi-industrial warehouse space involved lowering the existing basement area, including full Delta damp-proof membrane system and underfloor heating throughout. Design features included an internal floor/ceiling industrial strength skylight and polished screed floor finish. This, together with the re-claimed bespoke book cabinets created a fantastic retro-industrial office finish. Bespoke mosaic tiling throughout the new bathroom also enhanced the design feel of this area.
In the ground floor area, the large open space was separated by a new, glass topped, centred bedroom which led to a new bespoke re-claimed kitchen area and hardwood conservatory extension. The bedroom was finished in bespoke re-claimed parquet flooring. Throughout, both lighting and decoration reflected a retro industrial design
- Structural lowing of existing basement floor
- Installation of Delta membrane waterproofing system (JK are approved Delta installers with 25 Guarantee available)
- Installation of underfloor heating throughout basement area.
- Bespoke industrial floor/ceiling glass
- Construction of new centred ‘Glass-Top’ bedroom and new re-claimed style kitchen
- Construction of new hardwood conservatory
- Re-claimed parquet flooring
- Bespoke book and art cabinets
- Industrial style decoration throughout