Edenbridge, TN8: Project Details
This project consisted of a major basement development (over 2,500 sq ft) adding a complete new basement floor to a large residential house. Disruption to neighbours was kept to a minimum during extensive excavation works. All walls to the detached house were underpinned and a complete new floor added to the property. The new basement was waterproofed using the Delta membrane system with dual pumps. Underfloor heating was installed with full zone controlling and home automation links.
Structural Works included: Major re-modelling of existing roof to allow a full-length loft conversion; significant structural alteration to existing layout; Large-scale beam and column construction to allow opening between kitchen and conservatory.
- Loft conversion across whole of property
- Very Large basement (over 2,500 sq ft) allowing construction of:
- Cinema Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Bathroom, Utility Room
- Re-landscaping of garden to new levels: also included scheme to use soil / debris as part of garden to reduce skip removal
- Full new services, including: Full wet underfloor heating, new electrics including Home Automation system.
- Full Fit-Out with new flooring, walls and ceilings. New lighting scheme etc.
- Complete re-decoration throughout to high standard of finish i.e installation of specialist ‘Moroccan’ style bathroom.